Hi y’all, thanks for checking out my website!
Disclaimer: I am not creating this to show off or brag about what I have done, this blog is to help people who also want to travel but don’t have the opportunity to just pack up and leave. This is meant to be a resource and a source of information for others. It is also for my own reference and reflection–I would’ve loved to have had access to something similar to this when I first started my soul searching journey and travels. I still have a lot to learn about myself and so many more places to explore and would love to increase my knowledge by connecting with y’all. Everything I write will be honest and my own opinion so if anything offends you… I’d like to apologize beforehand( although I still stand by my experiences and what I believe, I would like to learn from my mistakes so please call me out). Lastly, I encourage everyone to carve their own paths when visiting a new place and to make their own mistakes because that is how you learn and become a better version of yourself; and if anything, I hope you can learn something from my journey.
“And then there is the most dangerous risk of all–the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.”Randy Komisar
A little bit about me:
I grew up in the Bay Area and graduated from UC Berkeley with a major in Psychology and an emphasis in Business from Haas Business School.
Fun Fact: If I could be anywhere in the world right now, it would be Lanikai Beach.
I used to work in sales at a FinTech company in FiDi(sf) but decided to quit my job to travel and start my own business so I can work for myself.
- My current hobbies include the stock market/day trading, reading, yoga, snowboarding, basketball, traveling, painting, photography(all photos on this blog are my own) and creating things(whether it be music playlists or travel apps!).
- I’d like to get better at surfing, KravMaga(have a red black belt in TaeKwonDo and was on the TKD team in college) and writing(hence this blog).
- Eventually want do stand-up comedy at some point in my life.
- Obsessed with eggs and dad jokes. Please don’t make fun. Good vibes only.
- Lastly, I love meeting and learning new things about people so enough about me…let’s talk about you 🙂
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.